Comparing The Offices Manchester and Accelerate Places
Manchester is home to some of the most popular and thriving co-working communities in the UK, and we’re lucky to be part of that community here at Accelerate Places Manchester.
Here, we take a look at another popular co-working office here in the heart of Manchester City Centre, The Offices, to see just how we compare!
The Offices Manchester are based just down the road and have a lot to offer a freelancer or startup business. We wanted to take a look at how Accelerate Places goes that extra mile to ensure you not only have desk space but a supportive and immersive community, too.
What do Accelerate Places offer, that The Offices Manchester doesn’t?
Here at Accelerate Places, we want to help you spend more time focusing on the important things, like the growth and development of your business, and less time on the admin that comes with running your own company.
With a fully-serviced office, you don’t have to worry about hiring a cleaner, getting a printer, ensuring there’s milk in the fridge and other little tasks that take you away from the real work.
Our offices are here to give you a home and a place to call your own whilst you build your startup or work on growing your freelance business. We even have our own cafe, so you don’t have to go on a coffee run whenever you want a much-needed pick me up.
Support, Advise & Grow – What are the core principles of Accelerate Places?
Our partnership with the business builder, Blenheim Chalcot, means that we can provide the support, networking opportunities and expertise that all help you to become a stronger and savvier business owner.
Our office spaces are filled with creative and inspirational entrepreneurs looking to build their business, so you’ll be joining a community of like-minded individuals, who are all supported by our amazing partnerships.
Not just an office – What’s included in our desk space?
Just like The Offices Manchester, we have a number of different features that will help you to feel at home… but with a few added extras!
At Accelerate Places, you’ll have access to everything listed below, when you take out one of our dedicated desk spaces:
- City centre co-working (Manchester, London & Nottingham)
- Super-fast internet, including wi-fi and printing
- Regular networking and training events
- Event space (so you can host your own events!)
- Access to our in-house legal, HR and accounting & tax advice services – So you’ll always be in full control of your business
- Full access to our network of investors, including our partnership with business builders, Blenheim Chalcot
- A dedicated desk space for you or your business
- Meeting rooms – fitted with the latest tech so you have everything you need for presenting
- Member only cafe, The Hive
- Reception area
- Onsite community manager, to help answer any questions you may have about your desk space or the latest events
The offices that offer you more
Find out more about our amazing membership options and co-working spaces by getting in touch! You can even book a tour of our office spaces, to make sure that we are the right fit for you and your needs. Simply use the form below to get in touch!