Business and booze. Do they belong together? Join the debate at Accelerate Places Manchester.
The boozy world of networking is part and parcel of entrepreneurial culture, so how can we have the bottle to succeed without… well, the bottle?
On Tuesday 20th November, Manchester’s leading entrepreneurs shine a light on the debate around start-up drinking culture.
- What constitutes a “healthy” level of drinking when running a business?
- What effect does the ‘work-hard, play-hard’ lifestyle have on our physical and mental health?
- How important is drinking considered in the ‘start-up’ scene?
- Does drinking help you to network or can you network effectively without alcohol?
- Is it possible to run a successful business without drinking and socialising?
Introducing event panellists
Tech North Advocates
Reserve your spot
The Start-up, Sober-up event at Accelerate Places Manchester is completely free to attend, but spaces are limited, so please reserve your spot using the Eventbrite form, below.
Start-up, Sober-up event details
The event takes place on Tuesday 20th November 5.30pm-7.30pm at:
Accelerate Places Manchester
101 Princess Street
Open networking will take place either side of the debate, with refreshments available from the bar.
Got a burning question that you’d like our panel to debate on the night?
We know this is a poignant issue for many people in the Manchester business community, so if you’d like to submit any questions to the panel or find out more about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.