Accelerate Places pitch competition!
Accelerate Places is excited to announce a pitch competition, offering the opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to go head to head to win a fantastic bundle of prizes. The event will be hosted in Nottingham and Manchester, and competitors will pitch to investors from Blenheim Chalcot, backers of businesses such as Clearscore, TDX Group, Avado, Liberis, Modulr and more.
WIN OVER £35,000 WORTH OF PRIZES INCLUDING £5,000 CASH BONUS!
We’re inviting forward thinking start-ups and scale-ups to pitch new business ideas to an expert panel. The prize bundle includes £5k cash injection, six months free dedicated desk space and a money-can’t-buy support and mentoring package awarded to the one who impresses the most.
- 6 months free dedicated desk space
- £5,000 cash prize
- Monthly mentoring with Blenheim Chalcot Partner or CEO
- Business readiness consultations;
- Branding and presence
- Business profiling review
- App or website design prototype by Dreamr
- Hosting provided by UKFast
- PR audit with Toast PR in Manchester
- 2 day PR consultation with BakerBaird Communications in Nottingham
- Investor readiness coaching with Campus Capital
- Website user review with Userfy
- Brand persona workshop from Conspicuous Marketing
- Promotional video from Juke Media
- Photo shoot with Drew Forsyth Photography
Accelerate Places offers a collaborative, high tech environment, superior on site network, support services and access to funding – all geared up to support business growth. The pitch night winner will also benefit from a number of free consultations on essential disciplines including finance, legal, events and PR & marketing – as well as the opportunity to work alongside like-minded peers in a collaborative, modern environment.
- Please fill out this application and then send us your elevator pitch video (max 2 minutes) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dropbox or WeTransfer preferred) by 5pm on 20th October ** DEADLINE EXTENDED **
- Applications will be reviewed between 16th – 25th October
- Finalists will be chosen and invited to a live pitch night at Accelerate Manchester on Tuesday 31st October
- Submissions are now closed for Accelerate Nottingham
- Applications will be reviewed between 16th – 20th October
- Finalists will be chosen and invited to a live pitch night at Accelerate Nottingham on Tuesday 7th November
Please see our terms and conditions for further information.